- DT target buy limit @ 7474.9 scaled down to 20% and i've added "high risk" to the label, because i think we'll visit lower levels next week. If you don't feel like holding while it tanks more, skip this buy (at the risk of missing an entry entirely).
- I'll be adding another 20% manually (if i get the chance) when price enters the DB range.
- If price tanks below 6k to 3-5k levels, we're holding a 40% position that we should be able to cost average to a level BTCUSD will retrace to, so no reason to panic when this happens.
Follow me for frequent updates during the week and please like if you appreciate the effort!
- A&A DT: http://thepatternsite.com/aadt.html
- DB: http://thepatternsite.com/DoubleBottomTypes.html
Really not liking an entry at this level.
Considering the 50-MA and 100-MA death cross, i'm looking at BTCUSD like this (not exact entries, just level indications):
Some Google Ads banning crypto FUD (which i don't get, because regulation and policies make something stronger).
I think a 20% position in can now be taken inside the falling wedge that is reaching apex. There's really two scenario's here:
1. It break down, which could give the acceleration we need to bounce to 9.2k, which would give us a 10-15% profit
2. It book break up to 9.2k without breaking down, also giving us a 10-15% profit.
The first scenario has a lot more risk here, but considering were only in 20%, we have plenty of liquidity to cost average.
"Some Google Ads banning crypto FUD (which i don't get, because regulation and policies make something stronger)." IDK, maybe because people are incredibly emotional and dramatic? And emotions are not logical, just my two cents of BTC...make that 1.5 cents...1.72 cents...