BTCUSD is fast approaching a support area after breaking out from a squeezing triangle. A bounce from here would ensure further upside. However, a break below here would signify downside movement given that price is ALREADY trading below 100 and 200 MA on H1 timechart at time of writing. I will await for the current and next candle close on H4 before deciding on my next move.
I'm favoring a long position, but no trades yet.
A doji bar closed above the support. Price could still go either way, we'll have to wait for more confirmation. Time for bed. Won't be updating till next day (9/1) 10pm SGT. Hope all goes well on your side if you decided to trade it!
I have went long on the bounced off of support. If the next H4 candle is a momentum bullish candle, this would confirm further upside for Bitcoin (for the time being).
Dagangan ditutup secara manual:
Long trade was closed with loss. Entered short and closed in profit. I'll wait to see whether or not price rejects the yellow line. If it does, I might enter short again.
@ghose12, MA in H1 chart are extremely crucial. There are some magic numbers for them, but all I can say now is price is in bearish territory. We'll see a move lower if bears win the bulls in this support area.
Laman web ini menggunakan kuki untuk memastikan anda mendapat pengalaman terbaik di laman web kami. Untuk mengetahui lebih lanjut tentang cookie, termasuk cara menguruskan cookie, sila baca Polisi kuki kami..