* An alternative possibility could be a) a more sideways movement, towards the lower major or b) even without crossing the minor (maybe a bit a too optimistic assumption in my opinion), before crossing definitely 20k.
1) dip sometimes soon down to about 10.5k with fast recovery to about 12.5k - 13k
2) temporary recovery to about 14.5k
3) another dip to about 12k, sticking to the lower major
4) - 6) slowly recovering to 20k, before crossing it definitely and heading off to next aim at about 30k - 35k