I am hosting a webinar on 21 Oct: http://ps-software.net/webinar-registration/
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/alexniquitos?sub_confirmation=1
Bullish impulse XA example:
1) Previous downside movement (I will call it YX) should be at least 0.382 of XA . Thus the X-point is clear cut.
2) YX should contain at least two red candles with lower lows and lower highs. It will be great if one of them also has a lower close beyond the previous low.
3) In case XA is the first impusle of potential uptrend: YX should be a bounce from a significant resistance (tested at least 3 times in the nearest past)= the last lower low of the downtrend; XA should break it showing at least one candle with entire body above it.
4) In case XA is not the first impulse of and unptrend: The previous impulse (ZY) should be a break of resistance thus YX retracement is simply a restest of it. Broken resistance should now become support. X-point should be a support point.
Bullish anchor XA example:
1) Identify a range trading between support and resistance. Both levels should be significant (tested at least 3 times)
2) XA is the movement from support to resistance.
For cyphers it is slightly different but the principles are the same.