This pair has risen above the cloud but we've gotten away from tenekn and kijun which have flattened. I am looking for a buy opportunity, but I want to see a draw back first with price holding at the flat part or the cloud. As long as that happens and we get the bullish
kumo twist we need for confirmation I'll enter a buy position. If we fail to hold support or we don't get the final bullish
confirmations I'm looking for, this trade may become invalidated.