Conservative: wait for better retest or a trend continuation setup.
No major retest: trend continuation setups...
minor retest/respite: entry after higher high has been made (high before respite)
I am aware of the current situation, and I am as well waiting for at least a correction in the D chart, especially after this strong directional uptrend. But I´ll only short the eurjpy (in bigger charts) if the market reverses and starts moving downwards.
You never really know XD, so if eurjpy moves up a little higher with a, or some/momentum, bigger green candles, then I´ll take the trade.
Still appreciate your comment and I am glad for your advice.
Wish you some good trading and a happy new year. :)