wildcreamlife
Singkat

SHORT GOLD

TVC:GOLD   EMAS (US$/OZ)
Gold             has a large potential movement to go for trend line where rejection seems to be not strong enough and where could be broken with long bar. In my case and because is me, I already sold this commodity because has a nice RRR             (risk reward ratio).

Have a Good Trading Week

Cream Live Trading, Cheers!
Perdagangan tutup: sasaran tercapai: Target Reached, Nice and Easy! I suggest read the first post, because it did exactly I said not just direction to, also in the way it did (Long Bar). Again a great Risk Reward Ratio.

In my case closing 80% of current trade, and leaving 20% running till 1243.

Have a Good Trading Week

Cream Live Trading, Cheers!
Perdagangan tutup: sasaran tercapai: Last 20% trade smashed the target of 1243.00.

Have a Good Trading Week

Cream Live Trading, Regards!
MS Bahasa Melayu
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Laman Utama Pengimbas Saham Pengimbas Forex Pengimbas Crypto Kalendar Ekonomi Bagaimana ia berfungsi Ciri-ciri Carta Peraturan Rumah Moderator Laman web dan Penyelesaian Broker Widget Perpustakaan Carta Stok Permintaan Ciri Blog & Berita Soalan Lazim Bantuan & Wiki Twitter
Profil Pengesetan Profil Akaun dan Bil Tiket Sokongan Saya Hubungi Sokongan Idea-idea yang diterbitkan Pengikut Mengikuti Mesej Peribadi Perbualan Log Keluar