I bought 1000 shares at $4.71 on 4JAN18 because of the positive jump in price on 2JAN18.
I was guessing it would make a complete jump above my lower .
I should have guessed that the lower is now resistance.
Currently in the green.
Need to decide if I will hold or order a trailing stop.
Daily price range has been 10 - 20 cents lately.