This is also possible to never become active if there are too many signals.
Entry: Under $39.66
Stop Loss: $35.73
Chance to Gain: 63.35%
Chance to Lose: 10.10%
Consolidation target: 1-2 days (This is key, we don't want it to be too long)
Total trade time: 3-4 Days
We manage risk and look for signs of reversal. I cannot tell when to buy and sell. This trade will be played by ear and of course is subject to change over time.
This is not a very likely scenario, but our eyes have to be peeled for this to be the full wave 4 correction. In my opinion, this is likely to fall, but we CAN break resistance and head to our target.
We're facing this cup and handle formation and I think this will be a very nice opportunity. We will wait until the very last moment of consolidation as long we get a bullish divergence on the 4 hour MACD and it forms a similar correction to this.
It's possible that what that was right there was an impulse wave, but I'm not entirely sure. I think it is still a part of the correction, which would make me think that we still have at least another wave down. But I will stay patient on this. I will only enter if I see it staying above the 15 min RSI support line OR if it breaks past and closes above resistance. These smaller market cap coins can be tricky.
GUYS I HAVE A NEW TOY.
Works like a charm, no idea why i haven't been using it.
This is definitely a breakout and the waves are confirmed here. $51 is my short term target here. There was an ABCDE correction in the triangle to the left. Buying in here for the quick trade and exiting for re-evaluation for a larger 5 wave structure. Truncated 5ths can happen after powerful wave 3s, so it's possible that this can be it. More updates to come!!
Sidenote: Listening to 50 Cent
I can't tell if this is a part of the bigger correction or not, but it failed to reach the short term target last night. So it'll probably fail to reach this. Just a big waiting game on this one.
It is a part of the bigger correction. LOL
So I like how this is playing out. We're coming to our support levels and we really need to stay above them. I think we will! We have some very nice buy walls that actually haven't moved for the past day and a half. I added to my position right here, and I expect this correction to continue for the rest of this day? After that I think we can head to our target!
Particl! We haven't forgotten about you!
Here is an opportunity as I'm seeing signs of an actual impulse wave. As before, we were on wave 3, and I think we have already finished wave 4 and have started our wave 5.
If we continue to hold this level of consolidation and show bullish behavior, then I think we can break to the upside towards target 1. That's a 70% gain in itself. I will be watching closely to see where we can go from here. But it's looking promising
What worries me is the that volume spike and super long wick. Not a good sign, but our support line holds. We need this thing to hold longer.
Particl wtf are you doing? Thats a 23% wick in freaking 12 minutes. It looks like a damn field goal post.
Trade activated. I'm in. First short-term target is $41. I like where we're at.
Holy crap, 2 hours later. I hope you all got in when you could hahahah what the hell.
SCREW YOU PARTICL!! Lol, no just kidding, it still looks like an impulse wave, but we'll just stay patient and see what happens. All I can see is that I'm seeing bigger sized orders moving in on this. The bigger market likes Particl, and I have no idea why.
Live trading coming all day from Particl. Check this 4 hour time frame out. We've stuck the wick thru all 3 EMAs, IF we close above the EMAs, we'll have a pretty powerful uptrend coming. Our indicators give us hope. When the 3/4 hour MACDs begin to level is likely when I'll take profit.