I would be patient and wait to see how it plays out.. as in wait at least to see another several hour consolidation within this breakout. Unless you are willing to tolerate a higher risk.. volatility is very high to make a confident trade at this moment in my opinion.
Possibly, look for a buy around the 0.053 - 0.0545 area.
You can see that the second consolidation/accumulation period of this breakout checked back to the top of the first consolidation/accumulation period.. if that makes sense. It went up to 0.053 but found hard support at 0.0445. So I'd expect something similar to occur.
But please do not rely solely on my advice. I'm very new to this.
Yes, I believe it would. Volume rules everything.. it is the level of demand whether that be selling off or strong buying. The outcome will also have a strong correlation to volume