Well in the h1 chart of USD/CAD
we have a bull flag
....But for the price to continue higher, we need a break above the bull flag
above 1.3210, in that scenario, i would expect price to go upto 1.3300. As they say Oil
prices going lower, hence i assume there is a possibility of better than expected non-farm employment change data from U.S today+ that would also signal the rate hike or rate cut in September by Feds.....If Primary support 1.3100 fails to hold, hence we can expect a slight drop upto 50% Fib area 1.3036 area....So, can try to use a pending short below 1.3100 that however i would call a lucky trade :p.....But than again, as we're currently stuck in a bull flag
, i expect price to go up again....