piphunters
Panjang

USDJPY: Broke up! Now worth buying

FX:USDJPY   Dolar U.S/ Yen Jepun
1687 34 68
The pair broke up out of the corrective structure in an impulsive manner enough to confirm short term direction change so buying after smaller degree correction next week looks good now.

IMPORTANT: The setups posted here are not trade calls or signals and are intended for guidance purpose only and you should use your own strategy to determine entries and exits. They reflect my general view of the market and does not mean you should take the trades without a proper trading plan or strategy, If you would like to get all my setups together with exact entries and exits with please visit http://www.thepiphunter.com and subscribe.
Komen:
Komen: can still long for a R/R of 1:2.45
Komen:
Komen: would be watching 104 area very closely now, a break and we may get a long term trend reversal and a huge trade to the upside.
Komen:
hai mate.is there anyone know if this pair has same coleration with GJ????is that mean GJ will keep bull to??
Balas
piphunters Najib13th
Yes you can expect GJ to trail it nonetheless but if GBP weakens more against USD than JPY you can expect GJ to be pulled back and whichever currency is most weak against the USD will decide GJ direction.
Balas
Najib13th piphunters
very helpful.thank you sir.appreciate that.
+1 Balas
piphunters Najib13th
my pleasure
Balas
Nice work man! I have one question; went long on USD/JPY at 100.29, should I sell my position and wait for a drop or just hold on to it ?
Thanks in advance ;)
Balas
piphunters Wollasnolla
thanks, 100.29 is an excellent entry and why you wanna sell it, if I were you I would add another position when it corrects and keep the original position.
Balas
Wollasnolla piphunters
Because I have a multiplier of 50 on it :). But thanks for the advise, i'll probably do that!
Balas
piphunters Wollasnolla
you are welcome
Balas
Hello Everyone, I need help.
Yesterday USDJPY came up. EURUSD came down.
I did sell USDJPY at 101.143, That time came down but again gone up and up I am in loss 300$.
And I did buy EURUSD but came down and I am in loss 200$.
Now my total balance is there 450 from 980.

Can I close my both thread should I wait?
Balas
piphunters deepakt
you meant to say you entered the market without stops?? well if you are lucky they will all pullback a bit on Monday
Balas
MS Bahasa Melayu
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Laman Utama Pengimbas Saham Pengimbas Forex Pengimbas Crypto Kalendar Ekonomi Bagaimana ia berfungsi Ciri-ciri Carta Peraturan Rumah Moderator Laman web dan Penyelesaian Broker Widget Perpustakaan Carta Stok Permintaan Ciri Blog & Berita Soalan Lazim Bantuan & Wiki Twitter
Profil Pengesetan Profil Akaun dan Bil Tiket Sokongan Saya Hubungi Sokongan Idea-idea yang diterbitkan Pengikut Mengikuti Mesej Peribadi Perbualan Log Keluar