Price just reached the top of a weekly downtrend in a bigger pennant
patter, also, a daily abcd pattern
formed and price reached the D extension @ -0.27 fib, this means that a pullback is likely. How big this pullback will be we don't know. We don't know either if price will retrace now or waits the @ -0.618 D extension. But, if price breaks the 4h uptrend swing (see the pic below) we can go short whit the first target the next trend line
and second target the external (weekly) trend line
. If price breaks the weekly downtrend to the upside we'll wait a retest on that trend line
to go long.