So here wa start, let's see is it a good idea. :)
If you have any questions let me know.
I am looking to TP this sell at 1312 or maybe at 1309. I will update this. For now relax, and don't enter sell.
As you can see, price broke MID and got down, but now it is spending time on in between S3 and S2.
In order to go further down price has to break 1315 and consolidate under it.
If now it decides to go to MID, maybe we could enter sell from there.
I will update.
And set a buy limit from there as well.
If 1312 not met, I will be closing sell above 1319 and buying from there is we get confirmation.
And like I said, I have buy limit set at 1312 if it manages to get there, or I will be looking to buy above 1319 if there is confirmation.
So if we get above MID 1319 and Reversal 1320, we could enter buy based on price action at that moment.
Or 1312 of course if it manages to get down there.
My bad I forgat to look where the TIS was today, and see how it stoped right pip in a pip on it.
I cant suggest you the SL zone.
While MID holds, I have no fait in Bulls today.
Next after MID 1319 is Reversal zone 1320.
And that it may and will be bear market?
Granny Rate hike, fed bs bubble or what?
Hell yes, now long all usd/xxx pairs and short everything against usd, just because usd is set to shine and rise because of some misterious rate hike.
Swing trading technicals are indicating sell from time to time, but overall trend is still bullish, if you didn't notice. And when Gold will be at 1400, what then?
Be carefull and don't count so much on Good NFP data.
P.S and like I did said I dont care where it goes, I trade daily swings, are they up or down? Doesnt matter.