What are donations?
Donations are a good way to show your support for authors of interest to you. The size of your coin donation is fixed on our site with the following values: 100, 200, 350, or 500 coins. These values are equivalent to $1, $2, $3.50, and $5 USD. At the moment, you can only send coin donations to streamers, however this feature will be extended to all users in the near future.
Note that TradingView charges 20% commission on all received donations.
How can I make a donation?
- In the stream view window, click the button Donate.
- A pop-up will then open with all available coin donation options.
- Select the option with the coin amount you would like to donate.
- You’ll have the option to write a message, if you’d like. Your message will appear highlighted for 10 seconds at the top of the chat.
If you do not have enough coins to purchase a plan or you would like to support an author of interest to you, you can gain coins by:
- Selecting Get coins in the send coins dialog or by going to the subscription store for coins.
- In the open panel, you can select a package of coins (i.e. 200, 500, 1000, etc.)
- Enter your payment details. This can be a card or PayPal account.
- Complete your purchase.