Cheer is a great way to show your support for authors you like. The size of your coin sending is fixed on our site with the following values: 100, 200, 350, or 500 coins. These values are equivalent to $1, $2, $3.50, and $5 USD. This feature is available for all users.
How can I send coins?
- You can easily find the Cheer button in the Stream view window, in a user’s Ideas/Scripts, in the user profile, and in the pop-up that appears when you hover your cursor over a user’s name. Just click Cheer and go from there.
- A pop-up will then open with all available coin sending options.
- Select the option with the coin amount you would like to send.
- You’ll have the option to write a message if you’d like.
- If you send coins from a stream, your message will appear highlighted for 10 seconds at the top of the chat.
- If you send coins from a user’s profile, an Idea- or Script- supported author will see the notification pop-up on their TradingView account.
And that’s how it’s done. For now, we have fixed coin sending amounts for you to choose from.
If you do not have enough coins to purchase a plan or you would like to support an author of interest to you, you can gain coins by:
- Selecting 'Get coins' in the 'Send coins' dialog or by going to the subscription store for coins.
- In the open panel, you can select a package of coins (i.e. 200, 500, 1000, etc.)
- Enter your payment details. This can be a card or PayPal account.
- Complete your purchase.