This is what I see as most probable. Not a huge drop, like most think, but it can also happen.
For that reason, to prevent losing my huge profits I got in the past two years, I have reduced my position to 20%, which I never sell. I also hold 20% in ETH spot.
I am hedged via a margin position too, and waiting to exit the hedge and look to trade BTC once the dust settles.
For now, take a break gents , relax, watch oversold readings in in the weekly. Don't oversize trades, don't use leverage if possible. It's a two edged blade.
If we don't hold support at 880-920, we could see a significant decline back to lower support levels. I don't it'll happen, but better be prepared in case it does (here's when the margin positions help with hedging our risk).