Weekly Journey X - Range movement, breakouts, support+resistance

NYMEX:CL1!   Hadapan Minyak Mentah Ringan
As you can see, there are 4 important points that might be the crucial checkpoints tomorrow.
Predicting that Nr . 1 is a 99% probability (the only way we can pass that range is if it gap opens
up or down by +-40 cents). Nr . 2 has 45% probability from Nr .1, Nr 3 has 55% probability from Nr . 1.
Nr . 3 has 75% probability from Nr . 2, with 25% probability of a continuous move downwards.
Nr . 4 has a 55% probability from Nr . 3, with 45% probability of a continuous move upwards. At Nr . 4,
there is a 60% chance of staying in range, and moving upwards, and a 40% chance that we will see
a continuation of moving downwards.
- Percentages are derived from my personal research that include news, "smoke", data,
recent movement, fibb lines, medians, support and resistance strength, fake/true breakouts and more.
They are also strictly my personal opinion. -
Probabilities and statistics are always part of my work, which I will publicly incorporate into
charts from now on after testing them for a month privately.
Nr . 2 is a very good point for a Long entry, Nr . 3 would be a decent Short entry, whereas Nr . 4
might be a solid Long entry if the MLH holds (staying in range) with a tight S/L.
MS Bahasa Melayu
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Laman Utama Penyaring Saham Penyaring Forex Penyaring Kripto Kalendar Ekonomi Bagaimana ia berfungsi Ciri-ciri Carta Harga Peraturan Dalaman Moderator Laman web dan Penyelesaian Broker Widget Perpustakaan Carta Saham Dapatkan Bantuan Permintaan Ciri Blog & Berita Soalan Lazim Wiki Twitter
Profil Tetapan Profil Akaun dan Pengebilan Dapatkan Bantuan Idea-idea yang diterbitkan Pengikut Mengikut Mesej Peribadi Sembang Daftar Keluar