It's time for TenX is life up to its value. Break out soon!
What me made to invest in TenX is basically, the more transaction the TenX credit card processing, the more valuable PAY is. The value of this token is driven by transaction , not from the increased usage of the token, which makes it different to nearly all other currencies, if not all.
Token holders will receive 0.5% of the whole payment that is spent by the TenX debit card. The payments to the token holders will be paid in Ether as PAY is an ERC20 token.
Without doubts, if uncertainty rises, which will at some point due to the speculation game that is going on and we’re all caught in, then actual working products with a real-life use case will be the save harbors as they have value. Reminder: Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
After the surge in the beginning of August, the price has plumped due to on VISA license issues and the rise of Monaco, which is a competitor in this niche. Since then investors confirmed the former support line at 3.1$ as the current important resistant line at the 38% FIB level.
- We see a huge flag that has been formed, which indicates a break out soon.
- We also see a huge which ends at the upper line of the triangle.
- is in the zone and has crossed the signal line.
- is about to accumulate. Whether or not the is enough is unclear yet.
Waiting for confirming signals:
- and DI: If the green line goes up we have a signal. As narrower the angle is, as stronger the signal is as stronger the signal is.
- Breaking the flag at 2,8$ is a good sign, breaking the resistant line at 3.1$ is an even better signal.
Target 1: 3.8$
Target 2: 5.6$
Disclaimer: Please to into account that I am not a professional and solely try to make sure to invest smart. As I appreciate the trading ideas by others a lot, I want to share some thoughts. Hence, feedback and corrections are very welcome!
- Flag has been broken and the 4h candle has confirmed that 2,8$ resistant has broken.
- ADX and DI also give a decent bullish signal at the 4h chart.
If the target 1 is reached, we will see PAY rise to target 2. rather quick.
I see 0,000396 as important resistant. Once the price breaks that line, PAY will surge. Afterall, TenX is an operating business. I don't understand why people risk missing that chance?! Anyway, good for us I guess :) What do you say?
I really cannot tell the difference; your English is very well written and better than most Americans. (I'm very serious!) Your writing is native and I would never have guessed otherwise.
Well, TenX in terms of satoshis is actually less than the August levels. It's at a bottom. I am not using a stop-loss on this because if it goes lower, it's 95% manipulation or some temporary issue.
I think it can at least 3x. It is currently my largest position and I will patiently hold (HODL) even for a month. You are right (Sie haben rechts!), it is an operating business and I believe works more like a stock than simply supply-and-demand (as most cryptos are based on).
People are not buying because it's not a hot-pick yet. People like to play cryptos like the slot machines and roll dice.