There is also a potential larger , yet this consolidation could very easily result in a rise should the news prove enough over the next few days. Very likely, the movement from this triangle will likely be determined by the breakout of the former. I am uncertain on this , but I do believe there is certainly consolidation occurring after this downtrend.
Should we break out from the smaller triangle, we could reach 0.0001395 BTC , and from there on 0.00001757 and onwards as the all-time high is tested - given the sentiment around XVG, I would not be surprised if it shot much higher than 0.00001757. If we break down on the smaller triangle, we could head to 0.00000778 BTC , a good entry point if you wish to play within the triangle's movement, but be careful, because a break downwards could very much result in reaching 0.00000341 BTC , depending on how strong the resistance at 400 satoshis are - otherwise, we could very well end up along the low 300s.
Wherever Verge will go is not very clear to me, but there is certainly high movement coming for Verge. I would suggest monitoring and waiting for confirmation, perhaps around 0.0001260 BTC for the breakout or 0.0000850 for movement. Very risky to hold without setting stop losses. Trade with care.