The thicker White lines are the ADR levels; all other lines are the same value adjusted by the various Fibonacci values.
A simpler version of this concept can be seen in my other script, Average Daily Range Zones, which does not include the Fibonacci ratio zones.
Thanks to @Hank Hill for the original idea and TV for the feedback and support on the use of the security() function.
Also thanks to @GoldenCross for the Fibonacci obsession.
2. Added a toggle for price lines for the current day's fib levels.
- Added a toggle for disabling plots completely on non-intraday charts.
- Added titles to plots for the Style menu.
- Fixed the lines/fill between days to get rid of unnecessary clutter.
- Added a "Fibonacci Scale" input option for scaling the size of the Fibonacci zones.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.