BTC hit 20k and BCH was trying for another breakout for a while, now it's perfect time!
- SMA confirms BCH divergence on several timeframes, and the whole graph has a very strong .
- BTC looks and needs a correction after insane bullrun in recent months and weeks.
- Money from BTC has to go somewhere, BCH is the most likely option. Especially when LTC already had it's bullrun.
- Risk of this trade is not very high because BCH holds very strong around 0.09 level and never falls below 0.07 - For that reason we can even consider opening leveraged longs.
- 0.1 level is a strong magnet for BCH, which means even if we don't see predicted result now, we can simply TP at 0.1 few days or weeks later. This is applicable even if BTC bullruns to 22-25k for next fib level.
Risky EP at 0.0935 (recommended with smaller ) now
Safe EP at 0.0955+ (recommended with big ) after breaking resistance of the last small swing
TP at several points at round levels.
TP for very conservative trade at 0.1
Standart TP123 at 0.105, 0.11 and 0.12
For TP and EP on BitMEX add 0.003-0.005 to each level (accordingto difference in graph comparison at certain time)