1. - 4 Hour and Daily have crossed to the upside, signaling confirmation
2. - Broke the downtrend on the long frame and is now trending upwards
3. OBV - Showing early signs of potential massive
4. BBands - Currently trading outside the range on smaller timeframes, signaling strength
5. Fibs - Trading above the area, signaling this past period is most likely consolidation and now we will try higher
So here's my personal thoughts one degree further than what the charts are saying..
If BTC has a 4 hour close above the 17.5k range then the on the long frame is negated and that is an extremely strong signal of strength. I would be leaning towards big time upside here on a blue sky breakout. Fib extensions say 23k to 25k 0.61% is likely, we could see higher 20s if the herd chases this like they did during the last blow off.
What does this mean for Alts?
I believe we saw the first signal that the current alt party is over yesterday.. key reversals on the daily for the former strong names such as XLM and XRP are the canary in the coalmine. It will be incredibly difficult for alts, even the strongs, to keep pace with BTC 5.60% when BTC is running by $1000s in a short period of time. If you trade alts vs USD you might have some saving grace and it does look like LTC has some positive correlation with BTC 5.60% so it could benefit from a run although a full on breakout above 17.5k I wouldn't trust any alt.
All in all, the signals were slapping everyone in the face yesterday, be careful.
As always I could be incredibly wrong and this is definitely not financial advice, just sharing my thoughts here.