It has currently found some support at the 2500 satoshi level and needs to hold this or it may test the 2200 satoshi level. I fully expect consolidation for the next few days.
If you're still holding then I recommend you keep holding until there are exit signals because it looks to be bouncing.
Break of 2500 level = You could sell; however, there's still support at the 2200 level so I would hold. All up to you if you want to try to re-enter for lower price.
Break of 2200 level = BIG SELL SIGNAL. If you're caught holding bags after the 2200 level you could be left with a huge downtrend
Bounce of 2200 level with decent behind it = This will show that the 2200 is strong and will be a precursor to a test of 2500/3000/3800 satoshi price levels.
Break of 3800 level = This is my personal entry signal. I will not be looking to trade Feathercoin until it can break previous high/resistance of 3800.
This is just my speculation. Take this advice at your own risk. Also feel free to leave any questions/comments/concerns. I'll try my best to answer all of them to the best of my ability . Good luck and happy trading everyone! :)
It has broken the previous high level; however, it didn't hold the 4 hour above 3800 - therefore, I'm not as bullish on FTC. However, I did enter a position at 3750. Hopefully, it can close the next candle above 3800.
It was one of the two previous resistances before major downside. So we'll have to overcome these two hurdles before potential large upside. Best of luck everyone!
Feathercoin is my moon mission coin. If I'm ready to gain 2x, I'm prepared to lose 1/2.
In retrospect, I should have been watching charts more closely to sell for a quick flip at 3900 OR stayed out until 4hr candle closed above 3800.
Oh well, you live and you learn. Good luck out there fellow HODLers!
Actually, price shot back up to 3700 and I took a 50 satoshi loss. Not too bad.
Currently, out of FTC and am looking to re-enter on break of 3800.