FX:GBPNZD   Pound British/Dolar New Zealand
Price has reached a strong level of support, where we could see a potential rebound to the upside from here. I will be waiting for a break of the trendline to consider buy opportunities!
Komen:
snapshot
Weekly view: Price is sitting on a key level, we could see a bounce from here up to the 2.00000 area
Komen:
snapshot
Price reacting off support nicely, watching for a breakout now
any update on gbpnzd?
Balas
@vicknz, hi, price is currently testing support & is not ready to trade yet waiting for more confirmation. There is GBP news in 3 hours or so that will give me a better idea
+1 Balas
vicknz eazywayout
@eazywayout, news in likely in favor of Strong GBP?
Balas
@vicknz, no idea honestly, we have to see how the data comes out I check on forexfactory.com
Balas
your USDJPY idea!!! ?
Balas
@vicknz, Usdjpy still valid also
+1 Balas
get your paypal ready for small gift if it reaches above target :))-
Balas
@vicknz, this pair should be nice its going to take some patience now that it broke the trendline im waiting for a break of resistance its at to make sure its not a false breakout
+1 Balas
:))
+1 Balas
@vicknz, ;D
+1 Balas
Bahasa Melayu
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Laman Utama Pengimbas Saham Pengesan Isyarat Forex Pencari isyarat mata wang Crypto Kalendar Ekonomi Bagaimana ia berfungsi Ciri-ciri Carta Peraturan Rumah Moderator Laman web dan Penyelesaian Broker Widget Perpustakaan Carta Stok Permintaan Ciri Blog & Berita Soalan Lazim Bantuan & Wiki Twitter
Profil Pengesetan Profil Akaun dan Bil Tiket Sokongan Saya Hubungi Sokongan Idea-idea yang diterbitkan Pengikut Mengikuti Mesej Peribadi Perbualan Log Keluar