BITFINEX:IOTUSD   IOTA / Dolar A.S
Hey guys, as you have seen on my previous IOTA forecasts my bias has been quite bullish BUT - the current price action might be indicating that IOTUSD             might start a 50% correction, completing wave C.
In the mid to long-term I'm still VERY bullish on IOTA. The price action speaks for itself. Furthermore, Bitcoin Futures             will launch probably on 10th of December and I am expecting a HEAVY correction on the whole cryptomarket in the next days-two weeks.

I might be wrong but the implementation of the Bitcoin Futures             in the next days - plus a not that satisfying price action tell me I should take a break till the picture becomes clearer.
Institutional investors NEVER buy on all time highs, so if you would be the CEO             of Goldman, JP Morgan, etc. what would you do? The recent hype about the Bitcoin             CME makes newbies overenthusiastic and drives the fear of missing out. However, IOTA has been very resistant to the recent price drop in the cryptomarket few days ago. So, I do believe that the bigger correction will come to an end at the marked zone around 2.35-1.98. From this level on, I am expecting IOTA to skyrocket again.

Cheers
Komen:
snapshot


Get ready for IOTA to skyrocket
Komen: Dismiss the bearish bias from my previous analysis. I'm currently clearly bullish. Targets around $8.00
Thank you, my fear is losing my money... I don't have a problem if I save my IOTAs for 2-3 months more
Balas
BudBronson PRO jevalenciap
@jevalenciap, Well than it might be better to hold. Out of all coins IOTA is my favourite and actually I'm very convinced that IOTA will reach $300 (whaat?!) in the next few years. Sounds crazy, I know. If you're not an experienced trader and have a job I would play it safe and deposit every month an amount you can afford to invest (and to lose - I have to say that :) in IOTA and maybe some other coins with great potential.
Balas
BudBronson PRO BudBronson
@jevalenciap, ..that's just my personal opinion. I could be also wrong, so don't sell your house for pumping up your trading account:)
Balas
Hi, I am new on this, I have bought in USD$5, now I don't know what I have to do??... Please advice me
Balas
BudBronson PRO jevalenciap
@jevalenciap, Hey, sorry but I do not give investment/trading advices. There are two possibilities, it's just simple maths: Either you close your position now with an approx. 20 percent realized loss or you wait for the price to hit your entry region again and to even climb higher. If you're not trading on margin, you should not be worried about losing your money (in my opinion) as IOTA will be skyrocketing in 2018. The chart above displays just my personal bias and forecast. So I might be wrong - but if price proves me right - mathematically you would be able to buy with a 50% 'discount'. Long story short: In trading we never know exactly what will happen. I try to make sure to have two different scenarios and act based on confirmations. If I'm wrong, that's ok - If I'm right, great! The key is to minimize your risk, so that a human mistake won't wipe out your account. Cheers
Balas
Bahasa Melayu
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Laman Utama Pengimbas Saham Pengesan Isyarat Forex Pencari isyarat mata wang Crypto Kalendar Ekonomi Bagaimana ia berfungsi Ciri-ciri Carta Peraturan Rumah Moderator Laman web dan Penyelesaian Broker Widget Perpustakaan Carta Stok Permintaan Ciri Blog & Berita Soalan Lazim Bantuan & Wiki Twitter
Profil Pengesetan Profil Akaun dan Bil Tiket Sokongan Saya Hubungi Sokongan Idea-idea yang diterbitkan Pengikut Mengikuti Mesej Peribadi Perbualan Log Keluar