First things first. I was wrong in yesterday's analysis. My thought was that price might bounce from $9400 and retrace till $8900 but did not happen.
I was also sitting on a short from $9200 to $8900 which did not happen, and I liquidated today in the morning.
Today I am planning to go long till $10.2 K and then evaluate post that. Why I am doing this?
Because the XBT price line -
1. Clearly cut through the resistance at $9400 to reach a high of $9780
2. Formed a in the $9200 zone, went up forming one again around $9500
3. If it stays above $9400 it is great news and a positive sign for this week
4. Final target is $10.6K, may retrace from around $10K to $9.2K before the final push up
Confluence points using and -
1. Price moving across upper on a 4H chart
2. Price moving towards middle on 1D chart which is around $10.2K
3. above 50
Let me know what you guys think about this.