ysraell1

A drop in sight? XRP going down to ONE-DOLLAR?

BITSTAMP:XRPUSD   Ripple / Dollar
I set the pitchfork to the new value and the drop is more pronounced. I think the support (and psychological barrier) of the 1.5 will be tested and may not hold, falling to $1 support (another psychological barrier - but much stronger). There are a lot of people waiting for $1.0~1.2, so I suggest fragmented purchase orders. I strongly believe it will not go down $1. The long-term trend is to value go up, really up, may $10 in max 2-3 months, as the Ripple company is working hard to extend the use of the protocol. There has happen a disaster to make the price go down below $1.

N2: low risk, for holders only.
N1: high risk, traders, holders experts.
Komen: Donations XRP: rNco5tULm3YB7TYsJ52t4JDEyfWzDrrm5K
Komen: Pay attention!!! -> I'll sleep now, so if the price break upside the pitchfork with a complete or almost complete 4h-candle, the price may get around 2.5 or more. I make orders around $1, just to not lose a possible good chance.
Komen: Another import observation: The price $2 is another psychology barrier, it is the reason for this short high.
Awesome charts my friend!! Keep them up! Im learning a lot from what you post!
Balas
ysraell1 SayeretJoe
@SayeretJoe, thank you for your feedback, man!
Balas
SayeretJoe ysraell1
@ysraell1, Im keeping a close eye on the movements, although Im not day-trading, I want to get a feel for how to spot the trends. However, I bought xrp yesterday, at about 2.80USD, I want to be in this for the long haul, hoping for it to go to 10USD. Would you wait it out? Thanks!
Balas
ysraell1 SayeretJoe
@SayeretJoe, Something to consider:

You bought it on a very steep climb, not good practice. It is recommended to buy at the end of a correction, in a consolidation or when breaking resistance lines (to up, not support lines - to down). In your case, you should have expected a resistance line to be broken, more precisely the $3 barrier, so that we would have a strong high up to at least $4. When buying before, as the price did not hold, it ended up losing value. It would have been important to have put a stop loss at least 2.4 (see that a support was formed at 2.5).

Importantly, if you sell now, you'll have to stay ahead to buy back later and hope for the value to drop to $1, if you do not sell, expect to exceed $3 and sell on a next sale recommendation. If you will wait the $10, just hold. Your are only a long-term trader (holder), keep calm and keep holding =).
Balas
SayeretJoe ysraell1
@ysraell1, Awesome advise!! Im a kind of new to this as you can probably tell! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain to me now I know that Im a holder!! :)
Balas
ysraell1 SayeretJoe
@SayeretJoe, Sorry, I want say "If your are only a long-term trader (holder), keep calm and keep holding =)".
Balas
SayeretJoe ysraell1
@ysraell1, No worries! Thanks!
Balas
Bahasa Melayu
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Laman Utama Pengimbas Saham Pengesan Isyarat Forex Pencari isyarat mata wang Crypto Kalendar Ekonomi Bagaimana ia berfungsi Ciri-ciri Carta Peraturan Rumah Moderator Laman web dan Penyelesaian Broker Widget Perpustakaan Carta Stok Permintaan Ciri Blog & Berita Soalan Lazim Bantuan & Wiki Twitter
Profil Pengesetan Profil Akaun dan Bil Tiket Sokongan Saya Hubungi Sokongan Idea-idea yang diterbitkan Pengikut Mengikuti Mesej Peribadi Perbualan Log Keluar