Shows momentum of long period WTO as either background colors or symbols.
Shows continuation and reversal trade signals.
If Secondary WTO is above the center line (momentum is long), then symbols print across the top of the chart when the primary (faster) WTO comes into "oversold," a number associated with a horizontal line on the off-chart indicator. This number is selectable via a drop-down menu. Same thing for bearish momentum.
Conversely, reversal signals are printed along the bottom when conditions are met. Ex: if the Secondary WTO is showing momentum is bullish, then symbols will print along the bottom when the primary WTO is at "overbought" (or whatever number you deem overbought--again, via a similar drop-down menu).
Also, symbols are printed above and below candles for when the moving average of the primary WTO is crossed.
You could use these for taking profits, exiting a trade, or entering a trade.
Includes a moving average that is an average of the 200 EMA, SMA and Kijun.
//p.s. I recommend using this in conjunction with my "+ Wavetrend Oscillator" at least starting out. Helps to have a visual
//reference when picking reversal and continuation numbers.
- fixed an issue with reversal and continuation signals printing (can't even believe I let the first version go out like that, but no one bothered to bring it to my attention, so....)
- reversal and continuation signals now by default print bullish along bottom of chart and bearish across the top... obviously you the user can change this
- added non gradient candle colors, meaning if either WaveTrend is above 0 the color is whatever you assign it as bullish, and vice versa for below 0 being bearish
Specific to the Wavetrend Overlay I've fixed an issue in the code on the second wavetrend that was making it calculate wrong. Also added some alert conditions.
User Non-Visible Updates (basically backend stuff that makes:
- changes in code legibility and consistency across all indicators (basically standardizing the coding across as many indicators as possible)
- implementation of libraries into my indicators; which helps significantly in doing what I typed above; which in turn will make creating any new indicators, if they are of the type to use these libraries, much simpler
- updated descriptions for all indicators, which should (it's possible I've forgotten things) reflect changes I've made recently and any I may have made in the past after first publication (this is very minor, but as I was changing so much I thought I may as well--I don't intend to update these much, if at all, in the future)
User Visible Updates:
- as I mentioned everything now uses my moving averages library and volatility bands library--this cuts down the total amount of code significantly, and has made it easier for me to add moving averages, or volatility bands to these indicators because I only had to/have to add it one time (to the library) rather than multiple times across all indicators*
- since creating these libraries I've added several new moving averages (Kaufman Adaptive, Laguerre Filter, McGinley Dynamic (doesn't work for all), and Zero-lag) to them while retaining all the previous with the exception of the UMA, which wasn't implemented consistently across all indicators anyway
- eliminated having two Bollinger Bands with different standard deviations and a fill between them in exchange for one with the band fill implementation that I use on my Donchian Channels Bands
- part of my code consistency across all indicators resulted in a much needed organization of the 'style' tab
*(affects all but the Wavetrend Oscillator, Wavetrend Oscillator Overlay, Jurik KDJ, Average Candle Bodies Range, Bollinger Bands Width, ALMA Trend Detector, Ultimate Moving Average, Donchian Channels, and Dynamic Donchian Channels)
Dalam semangat TradingView yang sebenar, penulis skrip ini telah menerbitkannya dengan menggunakan sumber terbuka supaya pedagang-pedagang dapat memahami dan mengesahkannya. Sorakan kepada penulis! Anda dapat menggunakannya secara percuma tetapi penggunaan semula kod ini dalam penerbitan adalah dikawalselia oleh Peraturan Dalaman. Anda boleh menyukainya untuk menggunakannya pada carta.
Maklumat dan penerbitan adalah tidak dimaksudkan untuk menjadi, dan tidak membentuk, nasihat untuk kewangan, pelaburan, perdagangan dan jenis-jenis lain atau cadangan yang dibekalkan atau disahkan oleh TradingView. Baca dengan lebih lanjut di Terma Penggunaan.