This script evaluates how easy for traders to trade.
This script computes the level that the gains were distributed in many trading days.
We can use this indicator to decide the instruments and the time we trade.
Why we think the trading markets are boring?
It is because most of the gains were concentrated in a few trading days.
We look for instruments we can buy at support and sell at resistance frequently and repeatedly.
However, it does not happen usually because it is difficult to find sellers sell at support and buyers buy at resistance.
This script is a method to measure if an instrument is difficult to trade.
If most of the gains were concentrated in a few trading days, this script says it is difficult to trade.
If gains were distributed in many trading days and we can buy low and sell high repeatedly, this script says it is easy to trade.
Therefore, this script measure how difficult for us to trade by the ratio between the area of value and the total gain.
How it works
1. Determine the instruments and time frames we are interested in.
2. Determine how many days this script evaluate the result. This number may depend on how many days from you buy in to you sell out.
3. If the instrument you choose is easy to trade, this script reports higher values.
4. If the instrument is long term bullish, the number "easy to invest" is usually higher than the number "easy to short" .
5. We can consider trade instruments which are easier to trade than others.
6. We can consider wait until the period that it is difficult to trade has past or keep believing that some instruments are easier to trade than others.
x_src = The price for each trading day this script use. It may be open , high , low , close or their combination.
x_is_exp = Whether this script evaluate the price movement in exponential or logarithm. You are advised to answer yes if the price changes drastically.
x_period = How many days this script evaluate the result.
With this indicator , we have data to explain how easy or difficult an instrument is for traders . In other words , if we hear some people say the trading markets are boring or difficult for traders , we can use this indicator to verify how accurate their comments are.
With this explainable analysis , we have more knowledge about which instruments and which sessions are relative easy for us to buy low and sell high repeatedly and frequently , we can have better proceeding than buy and hold simply.
Dalam semangat TradingView yang sebenar, penulis skrip ini telah menerbitkannya dengan menggunakan sumber terbuka supaya pedagang-pedagang dapat memahami dan mengesahkannya. Sorakan kepada penulis! Anda dapat menggunakannya secara percuma tetapi penggunaan semula kod ini dalam penerbitan adalah dikawalselia oleh Peraturan Dalaman. Anda boleh menyukainya untuk menggunakannya pada carta.
Maklumat dan penerbitan adalah tidak dimaksudkan untuk menjadi, dan tidak membentuk, nasihat untuk kewangan, pelaburan, perdagangan dan jenis-jenis lain atau cadangan yang dibekalkan atau disahkan oleh TradingView. Baca dengan lebih lanjut di Terma Penggunaan.