This indicator intended for Malaysia Market only for Initial Public Offering (IPO) refer to Bursa Malaysia
Indikator ini adalah untuk pasaran Malaysia sahaja untuk Tawaran Awam Permulaan (IPO) rujuk kepada Bursa Malaysia
Indicator features :
1. List similar symbol or counter based on year including total.
2. Font size small for mobile app and font size...
This indicator intended for Malaysia Market only for auto detect delisted companies (PN17, GN13) refer to Bursa Malaysia
Indikator ini adalah untuk pasaran Malaysia sahaja untuk automatik mengenalpasti senarai syarikat terkeluar rujuk kepada Bursa Malaysia
Indicator features :
1. Able to detect stock and warrant.
2. List similar symbol or counter...
The Target Price (TP) is according The Rule of Price Movement. It uses as Target Price for Intraday / Short-term Trader.
With these three categories of price:
1. Price less than RM0.20
2. Price in between RM0.20 - RM1.00
3. Price higher than RM1.00
Each categories with TP1, TP2, TP3.
If your budget is constant, the highest the stock price you purchased, ...
Indicator consist of moving averages (MA).
This indicator make it easier for me to switch between few MA lines.
- used for intraday.
2. MA50 and Ichimoku
- to analyze swing trend
- display only MA50 and ichimoku cloud
3. MA20, MA50 and MA200
- to analyze the trend
- for swing trade
4. Lines 52 Week High / Low
- display both lines as guide when trading
This heatmap chart is created base on Heikin Ashi trend for Malaysia Major Index
This allow compare to malaysia stock for macro trending.
Lastly ,thank to LonesomeTheBlue which inspire me for this coding .
This is just a simple tool for convenient to compare and showing a clear image of all sector and index in Malaysia. They are just in one indicator. From this indicator, you can predict momentum of each sector in Malaysia, which is currently in bull or bear trend.
In the setting, the first line with the option...
HuD Bursa Strength Index
- is a RSI oscilator for Malaysia Index Sector
- it will display RSI of selected Index sector such as Technology and compare it with current counter's chart
The purpose is to see the "relationship" between the counter and selected Index's RSI .
- Default setting for RSI is 14, source is close
- Index sector includes...
This indicator show Covic-19 statistics for Malaysia.
The bar chart indicates :
1) Current Covic case in Malaysia
- Red Bar = if the case is higher than the previous day
- Grey Bar = if case lower or equal than the previous day
2) Red Line = 20 days moving average of daily covic case
Traders can also load Malaysia data from TV using the id as below :