Shows basic pivot point of support and resistance levels. Will show alerts for break of sup. or res. Allows for a volume filter for sup. res. breaks as well.
"B" means break of either a Sup. or Res. level with volume greater than the threshold.
"Bull/Bear Wick" means bullish/bearish candle on break.
Left - number of bars left hand side of the pivot .
what is "Support and Resistance"?
it is a support and resistance indicator.
what it does?
it draw support and resistance zones on the chart.
how it does it?
It determines the zones where the price leaves with a big candle after going horizontal for a while as support or resistance zones according to the price movement direction. while doing this, it compares the...
How does it work?
- The indicator detects the highest and lowest price level in the last x periods every time prices advance by x periods.
- From these values, retracement (0.618, 0.786) and expansion levels (1.272, 1.618, 2, 2.618, 3.14, 3.618, 4.236) are obtained.
- Since the symmetrical counterpart of the retracement levels is used, there are two of each of the...
This indicator plots the Expected Move (EM) calculated from weekly options pricing, for a quick visual reference.
The EM is the amount that a stock is predicted to increase or decrease from its current price, based on the current level of implied volatility.
This range can be viewed as support and resistance, or once price gets outside of the range, institutional...
An effective way of finding swing tops and bottoms on a chart.
This indicator detects both, history-tested and potential swing highs and lows. It does so by comparing current high or low with the last X candles into history and if it finds at least Y candles with a high/low at the approximately same price level, it will mark this high/low on a chart.
This brings together a number of variables to produce trend predictions that could be utilized as decision-making tools.
Uses the aforementioned price and volume derivatives
- A moving average and three weighted moving averages (WMA1, WMA2, WMA3)
- Super Trend Line (ST)
- Opening Range Breakout on Five Minutes, Resistance Bands Pocket pivots, support, and price...
Using Bill William's fractals (can be any types of pivots), we want to find outlier fractals using the median absolute deviation (MAD). When the true range falls outside the specified threshold, it is counted as an outlier. These outliers tend to have significance. Prices usually react to those levels in the future, sometimes a single level and...
Mark FVGs is marking FVG (stands for Fair Value Gap, other name is Imbalance or IMB) on your chart so that you can instantly detect them
- marking bullish and bearish partly filled or unfilled FVGs of the current timeframe
- marking bullish and bearish already filled FVGs of the current timeframe
- marking bullish and bearish FVGs of the any...
Mark Levels is marking liquidity pools by drawing lines on their pivots and labelling them so that you can instantly detect them on your realtime chart
- marking previous and current day lows and highs
- marking previous and current week lows and highs
- marking previous and current month lows and highs
- marking equal lows and highs
I hope that you enjoyed my "FLEX KDJ IND" till today!
Here, I want to publish one of my other golden indicators for you!
+ T.O Line
- SUPRES (SUPPORT/RESISTANCE) is sensitive to trading volumes and with "BACHWARD" you can adjust the length of previous indices in investigation and "MEMORY" is an argument for calling...
This indicator will automatically plot support and resistance levels and will also allow you to overlay multi time frame support and resistance on any time frame that you are currently conducting analysis on. In addition you can also set alerts when a support and resistance level is tested, fine tune how many levels you would like to view on your charts, option to...
The Hull Moving Average indicator can in some cases be used to outline support and resistance levels. It doesn't work for every asset out there but there are some that have enjoyed this in the past 6 months, such as the OCEAN cryptocurrency on the chart above.
This is a strategy to utilize this method, so you can test the assets you trade, including using...
A strategy based off 3 indicators:
1) the original TV's "Pivot Points Standard" indicator
2) Cyclic RSI High Low With Noise Filter indicator ( ) from @RozaniGhani-RG as basis for determining uptrend or downtrend
3) Mesa Advanced Triggers indicator ( ) from @jordanfung to filter out the best high/low points where to open and close...
I. How to use this indicator :
I.1. Set your teadingview theme to dark theme.
I.2. Gammaprod indicator is valid for forex, stock and but more valid for crypto.
I.3. Use three timeframe for more validation (choose between those, that fit to your trading style) :
- Timeframe 1m, 5m, and 15m for Scalping
- Timeframe 30m, 1h and 4h...
If you "follow", you can always get new information quickly.
Please also click "Like".
Have a good day.
A trend indicator has been added to the previously published MACD-Price indicator.
The added MS-Signal indicator is an indicator for viewing the trend and the strength of the trend.
Indicator showing resistances and support, based on pivots location
When a new pivot location is near from a resistance/support the latter gains weight.
You can modify multiple parameters :
Nb Max res/sup : Define the number max res/sup to keep in our res/sup history array. The greater it is the older bar index will be taken.
Nb show res/sup : Define...
Provides function's indicators for pivot - trend - resistance.
pivots(src, lenght, isHigh) Detecting pivot points (and returning price + bar index.
src : The chart we analyse.
lenght : Used for the calcul.
isHigh : lookging for high if true, low otherwise.
Returns: The bar index and the price of the pivot.