What is Short Term Debt?
Short Term Debt represents all the short term, interest-bearing notes and obligations of a company that are due within one year.
What does Short Term Debt include?
- Bank Overdrafts, Commercial Paper;
- Current portion of Convertible debt;
- Current portion of Capitalized leases;
- Derivative Liability, when reported by the company as part of Total Debt;
- Factoring liabilities with recourse;
- Interest-free loans, when reported by the company as part of Total Debt;
- Murabaha Financing (Short term);
- Notes Payable;
- Operating Lease Liabilities - Current; and
- Promissory Notes.