In addition to the 50-day we have the 3rd of our being hit right now and this is the one we are expecting to hold. The and are not ideal for a turn here and still have room to the downside but I'm being optimistic and a bit premature as I missed good entries on the last two up swings this summer waiting for a larger pull back each time to more sound support.
If the price does break to the downside there should be additional strong support around the $255 area and the 200-day . As it stand right now the Swing target off support is the $320-330 area. Conservative stop loss with a close under the 50-day and a lenient stop loss with a close under the 200-day which has finally turned back up.
Good luck traders,
Please check out my more detailed Weekly Traders Newsletter published at BraveNewCoin:
And my weekly articles: http://bravenewcoin.com/authors/tone-vay...
I will also be speaking at several events this year like NYC LibertyFest, Inside Bitcions South Korea and San Diego along with a few more.