CryptoManiac101
Panjang

Ethereum Classic ETC Callisto Airdrop 400$ Possible (HIGH RISK)

POLONIEX:ETCUSD   Ethereum Classic / Dollar
Ethereum-Classic ETC has potential to continue bull run to upwards of 400$ in coming days. Short term price retraction is possible but not likely. RSI is getting oversold, but we might be able to overcome it.

Chart is self explanatory as always! - Enjoy, if you're an exclusive member, we will have more info for you guys

Supported exchanges for airdrop are still unknown, but we are here mostly for profit not actual airdrop.

INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE - WE ARE NOT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Feb 13
Dagangan aktif
Feb 13
Komen: Be sure to set stop loss orders as a retracement is possible. Although unlikely, it is possible. Retracement may be anywhere from 10% - 30% and will only be temporary.

Again, this is unlikely but possible.
Feb 13
Komen: Drop is coming for short term

Feb 13
Komen: I hope everyone took this recommendation
Feb 13
Komen: Like if you found this idea useful
Feb 13
Komen: Remember when Ethereum was only 17$ ? I do because I had 270 coins back then, sold at 92$ thinking I made good profit, after that it skyrocketed to $221 and we all know where it is at today. Remember that patience is everything! We learn on our mistakes and never repeat them again!

Make sure you're following to receive updates - like if you found our ideas useful! Support counts!
Feb 14
Komen:
Feb 14
Komen: RSI still has room to drop to around 45%
Feb 14
Komen: Love you guys, thank you for all your support! - Ethereum Classic is a STRONG BUY from us
Feb 14
Komen: 1H chart with positive indicators - RSI below 50% which is good, MACD is down - should cross over within hours for next rally

Feb 14
Komen: Do you think we will see ripple digits in next 24 - 72 Hours?
Feb 14
Komen: Reminder that airdrop is on March 4-5 - HOLD IT - you see the hype that is over Litecoin due to airdrop on February 17, just imagine hype over ETC to come
Feb 15
Komen: We are in BUY ZONE - RSI indicates big movement
Feb 15
Komen: MACD indicates huge movement in coming hours as it crosses with RSI underbought at under 40% - If you're not yet in this, it's time to move

Feb 15
Komen: In terms of USD we are very very stable - positive sign
Feb 15
Komen: RSI indicates movement before February 19

Feb 15
Komen: Downward movement is possible - if you're holding until airdrop or at least until March 4, do not panic sell this coin
Feb 16
Komen: Positive indicators - RSI 47% - MACD on crossover path
Feb 16
Komen:
Feb 17
Komen:
Feb 17
Komen: Wait out Bitcoin bull run then we will see rise
Feb 18
Komen: Nice break we had today - still a few weeks out before airdrop, time to get back up
Feb 18
Komen: Upward trend indicated on four hour chart by MACD

Feb 19
Komen: DO NOT LOOK AT CURVE LINE ON MAIN CHART AS REFERENCE TO WHERE WE WILL GO

Look at targets and percentage probabilities for better analysis - we also alway provide additional chart updates on here
Feb 19
Komen: RSI at 60% - still room to grow - MACD shows a good movement still to come

Feb 19
Komen: Ethereum Classic is getting closer to RSI being oversold again - careful with that, you may want to sell for Bitcoin in short term - watch RSI

MACD indicates movement within 12-24 hours
Feb 19
Komen: CHART UPDATED

Feb 20
Komen: Moving Average signaling for STRONG BUY

Feb 23
Komen:
πŸš€ πŸ’° VIP MEMBERSHIP πŸ’° πŸš€- https://CryptoManiac101.com

πŸ’¬ Free Discussion Group Chat πŸ’¬ - https://t.me/cryptomaniacs101

😈 XRP CONSPIRACY GROUP 😈 --> https://t.me/XRPCONSPIRACY

Medium Articles --> https://medium.com/@_Crypto_Maniac_
almost there
Balas
Seems like any sign of $400 or close to that is not going to happen
Balas
@Baldy123, 25% chance it will 75% it won't - I haven't said that this is where we will be before airdrop
Balas
Baldy123 CryptoManiac101
@CryptoManiac101, I am now in the trade ETCBTC (Long) - there are good probabilities for at large movement during this week!

Balas
Thanks for this chart Man. Do you have any update in regards? 400 usd by March 4th still possible?
+1 Balas
@Alex_B1M, 25% chance it will 75% it won't - I haven't said that this is where we will be before airdrop
Balas
Do you believe it will hit 4K satoshis and then retrace?
Balas
@arisgrc1, Within couple year, yes
Balas
@arisgrc1, Misunderstood your question... I do not see huge retrace
Balas
Laman Utama Penyaring Saham Penyaring Forex Penyaring Kripto Kalendar Ekonomi Rancangan Bagaimana ia berfungsi Ciri-ciri Carta Harga Peraturan Dalaman Moderator Laman web dan Penyelesaian Broker Widget Penyelesaian Pencartaan Perpustakaan Pencartaan yang Ringan Pusat Bantuan Rujuk rakan Permintaan Ciri Blog & Berita Soalan Lazim Wiki Twitter
Profil Tetapan Profil Akaun dan Pengebilan Rujuk rakan Tiket Sokongan Saya Pusat Bantuan Idea yang diterbitkan Pengikut Mengikut Mesej Peribadi Sembang Daftar Keluar