Very stable company and dividend too.
1) momentum is going up last two days, almost 50.
2) Price Action on chart, if last two days. Last day was a .
3) Chart appears to be making a pattern
4) Earning Report is TODAY 5/3/17, with an estimate of $1.43 (very good)
5) Per history of monthly chart, stocks dividends are great with around 0.95 cents (next one is in June, per history).
6) Per chart, if price action does break $135.00 and Ichomoku cloud indicator, then bull trading will be confirmed.
*You could either buy shares of this stock & either go LONG or SHORT, from your strategy or could buy call or put options, which control 100 shares of FRT, or total price of $13,381 <current share price>. These options have a lot of leverage which can be a great thing or very bad, if you do not know what direction stock will be going. Generally, options will have a leverage of 1:10, which means you could control 100 shares with only $140.00 dollars. Their are safe and conservative ways to use options, as everything you do with your MONEY-- need to invest time into understand options. You can profit and have little risk.
Will be looking for long, buy or call options to set up, related to report and next month dividend. Might be a two - three month expiring option. It takes a lot for you to save money, so make your money work for you. The bank with very interest in not the answer, but investing wisely is the answer.