1) Only approved VISA project manager in Crypto. Many cards have been canceled since they did not do the long process to become Visa project managers.
Lucky for us there was one company that did. MCO . If you do not believe this, please look it up. I was surprised to that they are the only one in crypto.
2) Major events: money 20/20, beta app release. All coming around March 13th. Other large news expected soon after.
3) 3rd party support has been strong recently.
4) Team consists of past Visa execs and a Cern scientist. These guys would not risk their reputation on a failing project.
CEO does weekly Q&As on Discord
5) The only way this is not a good buy: they never deliver a product or BTC goes to 0 and crypto is worthless.
Fundamentally this looks a lot like ETH did when people were FUDding about the hard fork.
Back then it was $12 a few months later $300. I personally, will not miss out.
*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. This is not investment advise.*