As we all know, I friggin hate wave counts in satoshi, but this is all we have to work with. So my precise target may fall short just because I expect Bitcoin to be on a rise here soon. BUT, if you have the ability to track in dollar value, we're looking at another 100% rise coming. Right now I see a sharp correction forming, so it's very possible that we get a lower C wave that will reach into our "buy box." On the I see right now is a . Know what follows dojis? Shooting stars. Somebody give me a "KOBEEE." We're going to take this shot, and this one seems like a lay-up.
I expect this wave 5 to act a lot more like wave 1, a little shorter, but very much worth the wait.
With wave 3 being so powerful, a truncated fifth wouldn't surprise me, so our 5th wave target range is going to be a bit wider (even though I'm not listing a truncated 5th as a part of the box range).
Entry level will be between a .5 and .618 level. I expect this wave to finish correcting around the .618 level.
Entry: 579 - 686 Sat
Target 1A: 1053 - 1173
Precise target: 1173
Stop Loss: 422
Chance to Gain: 102.24%
Chance to Lose: 27.24%
I will also immediately post the next long-term buy opportunity that we could have here.
After this run I just don't see this thing falling below a .5 fib retracement. Just way too bullish to me.
Target 1B: 1773
Target 2B: 2432
Remember, these are in Satoshi. So that value is subject to change, but the dollar value should eventually reach those targets of a possible 400% gain.
Timetable: 1-3 months
No stop loss on this one. Just HODL or sell if you are impatient.
We probably will not see Verge return below 650 Sat due to Bitcoin's drop in price.
Alright, If you didn't sell at the Doji, you should be quick and sell at this shooting star to secure profits and reduce risk! And THANK YOU to tradingview to release this coin in Dollar Value !!!
I'm updating this chart because ladies and gentlemen, I don't believe we are close to being done. I think what we just saw here was an extended 3rd wave. We should get ready for the 5th wave, but this one should retrace a decent amount. Not sure what it will be in Satoshi, but you should follow (sell and buy) based off of dollar value for this coin.
The 1 hour divergence on the MACD is telling me that this current run is done. But if you look at the 3 hour MACD, there is still room for more! This matches up with my elliot wave projection, so this next run will be VERY profitable.
The risk to reward ratio is so attractive there is almost no reason not to try this one out. I'm looking for a bounce off of the 30 minute EMA and to start wave 5 from there. If it fails, then heck, we only lose a small amount of what we already gained.
I'm targeting a .618 retrace on this one here. So here it is guys!
Re-Entry: $0.1425 - $0.159
Stop Loss: $0.135
Target Box: $0.24 - $0.27
Precise Target: $0.256
Chance to Gain: 80.22%
Chance to Lose: 5.21%
Again, no idea what this will in satoshi. If you would like alerts on dollar value, check out the Crypto Pro. I love it. Good luck guys!
Target box moved up. Expecting a hard drop here on a zig zag correction, BUT it's possible we may get a REALLY hard drop and correct with a flat. Ascending wedges always fall. Be careful on the buy in, wait for signs of reversal.
Expecting a bullish Flat correction here. Unless you want to play the B wave correction, DO NOT buy on the first dip. Wait for bullish indicators of a strong uptrend.
Target Re-Entry Box: $0.112 - $0.147
New Target: $0.425 -$0.507
Precise Target: $0.487
Potential gain - 330%
Targets may often change. Please look at my Bitcoin forecast. I use that to help guide my altcoin purchasing decisions.
Alternate Wave count!
This really makes sense to me and might be the most logical to happen here. Don't buy in until a breakout occurs!
Possible target could hit 40 cents! New target range box!
I'm playing this trade along with my analysis on Bitcoin. (SHORT-TERM) i am short on Bitcoin. I think this drop on Bitcoin should continue and their may be another wave upwards that will give altcoins a shot to recover. So if that holds to be true, I think we can lower a "buy box" opportunity here. Playing corrections are hard to do, I'm not going to lie. This correction has been very odd. But i'm seeing an ABCDE correction with support around the .618 area.
Previously we already touched the .618 level with the wick, and I have the confirmations that is definitely possible to happen again. So I will definitely be set up positions at 11 cents or lower and patiently wait for signs of reversal.
Now, if it does drop very low (8 cents), there is a possibility that the correction continues longer into a double-3 set and may trade sideways for a while. Either way, my target is still around the same area (43 cents). I'm setting up long-term holds with this coin because I do think it has great potential. I'm not necessarily looking for a quick buck, though, it is likely to happen if we get a favorable correction from Bitcoin.
Hope you guys realized we hit our first impulse wave already. Going up now. Next target is $0.20. Let's take this step by step.
Let's take a look at the bigger picture for a second. Another analyst brought this to my attention and it makes a ton of sense to me. I saw this with a few other coins, like NXT, Litecoin, Ripple (I will probably do a TA on soon on these fractal phenomenons). The problem is, is that when you reach the last target, you better get out, because your profits will be wiped away.
This is moving in fractals, where the next wave length is substantially longer than the previous one. Along with the other analyst, we're both predicting about $0.70 with the chance of it going higher, but I think we'll take a nice big break before that happens.
On the left, I showed a comparison between the wave lengths from the very bottom of the correction to the top of the next impulse. As you see, we are getting progressively higher, and so will our targets. We are in the Jaws of wealth.
This right here is probably the most important screenshot of this thread, and I was honestly thinking about just making a new post on this, but whatever. Like I said before, our next target is in that $0.40 cent range. But the next one after that is in the $0.70 cent range.
Where are we now? Well, we're in resistance. It is possible that we can retest the .618 level from here, but we just had a nice bullish bounce and our MACD is still pushing up. I think the bottoms are in, but don't deny another drop to $0.11 cents.
If we get this target of $.20 then we are up from there and there is no turning back.
That wave upwards was looking funky, right? We may never break this strong support line. But it is possible that there is more to the correction, I'm thinking that this will be it, so this could be the case for the support line to break for a second.