What is this Indicator?
• This indicator calculates the price range a Stock can move in a Day.
Advantages of this Indicator
• This is a Leading indicator, not Dynamic or Repaint.
• Helps to identify the tight range of price movement.
• Can easily identify the Options strike price.
• Develops a discipline in placing Targets.
Disadvantages of this Indicator
• The indicator is specifically made for NASDQ 100 stocks. The levels won't work for other stocks.
• The indicator shows nothing for other indexes and stocks other than above mentioned.
• The data need to be entered manually.
Who to use?
Highly beneficial for Day Traders, it can be used for Swing and Positions as well.
What timeframe to use?
• Any timeframe.
• The highlighted levels in Red and Green will not show correct levels in 1 minute timeframe.
• 5min is recommended for Day Traders.
When to use?
• Wait for proper swing to form.
• Recommended to avoid 1st 1 hour or market open, that is 9.15am to 10.15 or 10.30am.
• Within this time a proper swing will be formed.
What are the Lines?
• The concept is the price will move from one to another.
• Entry and Exit can be these levels as Reversal or Retracement.
• Every lines with price labels are the Strike Prices in the Option Chain.
• Price moves from 1 Strike Price level to another.
• The dashed lines are average levels of 2 Strike Prices.
Red & Green Lines:
• The Red and Green Lines will appear only after the first 1 hour.
• The levels are calculated based on the 1st 1 hour.
• Red Lines are important Resistance levels, these are strong reversal points. It is also a breakout level, this need to be figured out from the past levels, trend, percentage change and consolidation.
• Green Lines are important Support levels, these are strong reversal points. It is also a breakdown level, this need to be figured out from the past levels, trend, percentage change and consolidation.
What are the Labels?
• First Number: Price of that level.
• Numbers in (): Percentage change and Change of price from LTP (Last Traded Price) to that Level.
How to use?
• Enter when price is closer to the Red or Green lines.
• Enter after considering previous Swing and Trend.
• Note the 50% of previous Swing.
• Enter Short when price reverse from each level.
• If 50% of swing and the level is closer it can be a good entry.
• Use the logic of Entry, each level can be a target.
• Exit when price is closer to the Red or Green lines.
• Custom: Enter the price manually after choosing the Source as Custom to show the at that price.
• LTP: is calculated based on Last Traded Price.
• Day Open: is calculated based on current day opening price.
• PD Close: is calculated based on previous day closing price.
• PD HL2: is calculated based on previous day average of High and Low.
• PD HLC3: is calculated based on previous day average of High, Low and Close.
"Time (Vertical Lines)"
• This is a marker of every 1 hour.
• Usually major price movement happen between previous day last 1 hour to today first 1 hour.
• Two swings can happen between first 2 hour of current day.
• At the end of the day last 1 hour another important movement will happen.
• Usually rest of the time won't show any interesting movement.
To the Users
• Certain symbols may show the levels as a single line. For such symbols choose a different Source or Timeframe from the indicator menu.
• Please inform if any of the Symbol's price levels don't react to the , include the Symbol a well.
• Also inform if you notice any wrong values, errors or abnormal behavior in the indicator.
• Feel free to suggest or adding new features and options.
• It is good if Stock trend is same as that of Index trend.
• Lots of indicators creates lots of confusion.
• Keep the chart simple and clean.
• Buy Low and Sell High.
• Master averages or 50%.
• Previous Swing High and Swing Low are crucial.
• Currently the levels are in testing stage.
• Eventually the levels of certain symbols will be corrected after each update and test.
Dalam semangat TradingView yang sebenar, penulis skrip ini telah menerbitkannya dengan menggunakan sumber terbuka supaya pedagang-pedagang dapat memahami dan mengesahkannya. Sorakan kepada penulis! Anda dapat menggunakannya secara percuma tetapi penggunaan semula kod ini dalam penerbitan adalah dikawalselia oleh Peraturan Dalaman. Anda boleh menyukainya untuk menggunakannya pada carta.
Maklumat dan penerbitan adalah tidak dimaksudkan untuk menjadi, dan tidak membentuk, nasihat untuk kewangan, pelaburan, perdagangan dan jenis-jenis lain atau cadangan yang dibekalkan atau disahkan oleh TradingView. Baca dengan lebih lanjut di Terma Penggunaan.