Breaking the 0.618 will be hard, but if done, it will lead us to our fourth wave. There, we'll see if we have some support on the first target.
If you buy now (~8.000€) put a tight stop around 7.850€ but I would advise you to wait and see if we go upper 8.200€ first.
Oh well, let's hope it doesn't break this trend line.
Come on BTC, is the 0.5 really so hard to hold ?