Price got rejected at the L-MLH (orange), and is now in bounce mode.
I'm considering buying in to this blowoff slowly - if anything...
I want to see price stabilising here at the low, then waiting for my signals and then start buying...maybe... ;-)
So, no hurry for me, because there are millions of trades waiting to be taken out there.
I remember my mentor once said many years ago:
"Never let you get sucked into something you have fear to miss..."