The bullish case:
The bearish case:
The neutral case:
- BTC has not breached the weekly 200 MA and closed below it since September 2015.
- The 200 MA offers huge level of support not only to BTC , but historically in stocks around the world.
The case that BTC cannot stay in the $3000-4000 range much longer:
- Both the weekly RSI and Stochastic RSI are remarkably indecisive at present. Arguably the RSI is approaching oversold, whist the Stochastic RSI has gentle momentum to the downside.
Find links below to these two essential chart indicators:
- Since the peak of late November the weekly volume shows a clear decline, which indicates a big move up or down is imminent. Keep your eye on the weekly 200MA because it will likely give you a strong hint of which way we will break out.
- 50, 100, 200 Moving Average
- RSI and Stochastic RSI combined into one indicator - read the description to discover just how useful this might be for you.