- FTSE is in a downtrend, and the continuation of downtrend is expected.
- The price is below the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic resistance.
- The is at 45.
- The price is still in a downtrend and we forecast the downtrend would continue.
- There is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested (2900 to 2933), if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
- Beginning of entry zone (2900)
- Ending of entry zone (2933)
Signal to enter the market occurs when the price comes to "Sell zone" then forms one of the reversal patterns, whether "Shooting star" or "Peak", in other words,
NO entry signal when the price comes to the zone BUT after any of reversal patterns is formed in the zone.
To learn more about "Entry signal" and special version of our "Price Action" strategy FOLLOW our lessons:
(We have started to prepare these lessons in TradingView. If you want us to continue, give us feedbacks!)
TP1= @ 2851
TP2= @ 2806
TP3= @ 2764
TP4= @ 2717
★ For having access to the latest forecasts at the time they publish, the latest NEWS, and many other privileges, please subscribe to the ForecastCity.com