As published already by Anilmangal, the weekly and monthly charts, we have this pair sinking in a strong momentum;
I'm trying to find the best option to take the train in progress without falling into the rails (i hope you do not lose your legs and arms) ;) - I DO NOT sell any kind of service, so please do not take my technicals as "calls" ;) - Thanks
The idea is to take the structure breakout. still synced, i believe the price will test the that is forging, not so sure about the at 127% extension, first because point C that is not totally "valid" as ratio, secondly, because we have a strong daily resistance @1.4315, eventually the price zone where majority of the Bears are sitting waiting to enter the market at this momentum, we must wait and take a close look When/IF the price get there;
Following this sense, as soon as the price hit that channel or the daily resistance, i expect some reaction on , some divergence and some structure, some kind of a consolidation before resuming major trend.