My analysis on GBP/USD:
- Price at 1.3800 as daily recent buy zone. After that we had no higher highs, so I count this as the last upside breach. The price now pulled back at this zone for second time and reacts.
- I see the H4 buy not only as a pullback but as a trend resumption opprtunity since this buy came in very high with a strong candle inside mini sell zone.
- We have a potential higher low sequence around the same area.
- Maybe one more discount testing the H4 lows would give us a good opportunity to buy or daily .
- Even though USD shows some momentum if we look at the chart it stays below the big sell zone and keeps getting rejected from there within a downtrend.
This is my perspective on this particular pair.