1st BCH Run, DONE
2nd BTC Run, DONE
3rd XRP Run, DONE
4th ETH Run, DONE
5th LTC Run, PENDING
And I see this pattern repeating when I analyze the charts side by side.
Unfortunately, these coins have no intrinsic value and some price action may not seem logical. There is an equal number of Loozers to the Winners in the Crypto Market. Most of the big time winners are the institutional traders, not the common people! Like the last sell-off, I am sure the fat cats are waiting to buy at a certain level around 200-175. If this falls to that level this coin will also be their property. ST . Will defend the triangle, because they like having good stuff for themselves :). 9:00 am EST tomorrow will make no sense to people who are still waiting.
1. If one coin is gaining, other ones will lose!
2. There is no "hedge", however, you can short any coins that are not gaining if you feel its too risky to get into the hype.
3. You want to go long on a coin that is gaining,
4. Time to sell during ATH is when the momentum stops completely on a fib and makes a double top, rising wedge, or head and shoulders while rsi is high and macd is red. It will stall at that point, thats a dead give away. *The price will recover for a short duration before falling again.
5. Once you are out, you need to wait for things to cool down before going in again. Never ever fomo because the coin itself has no value. The coin has value when people are ready to buy the coin at a certain price, else no one is interested.
6. Fundamentals do not count, its all about technicals and sentiments. There is no way to price a coin for their fundamentals.
We will add to this note if something different happens.
Bulls still have an edge because the RSI didn't hit the oversold which makes me wonder if the price will bounce at some point to complete the D. Also note that wave E decreases in % if the price within the triangle stalls for a bit, which is a good psychological reinforcement for common people
I would definitely short this if it hit the D in my 30 min chart, but I don't want to take the risk at the moment, I am a buyer at E. Either way, the bulls will be the winner after it breaks out of the triangle.
Alex saw that LTC was trading independently against the bitcoin, this might be a signal to a potential LTC run. Thank you Alex.
Other than that we are heading for a major breakout, we are the smart money people we got this silver at $230! Let's ride this train to 400 and above :) My estimates on this is more than 1000K due to the massive channel.
Meanwhile, if you are bored this will give you an insight into my trading strategy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfnBW6HvNwM. Triangle within Triangle.
Holding long and strong :D